Tuesday 14 May 2013

Hey everypony!

I'm Jussi, but I'm known as Rioichi around the internet so I'm going to stick with that name. I decided to start a blog! Why, you ask? Well, because I'm being stupid and staying up all night, every night so I wanted to get something to do. And, yes this blog is dedicated to the fantastic series My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and brony fandom.

By: makintosh91



So what I'm going to write in here? Well I have decided to build a good schedule that those who are interested following my blog know exactly when new stuff gets published. Okay, here is the plan:

On Mondays I will write about me and ponies, just like the name of my blog says. I will write stories what's happening in my "brony--life", show my awesome collection and just writing everything PONY!

And on Wednesdays I will make a "Brony tribute". Each week I'm going to pick one brony, ranging from super popular musicians to not-so-known bronies. I want to tell you about them and why I like the stuff which he/she makes.

And finally, on weekends I'm going to post a review of something. Because we're not going to get new episodes until next winter then I'm might review old episodes or maybe something made by the fans.

 Let me tell you something about me... I'm 18 years old and I live in the Crys... er... I mean in Finland! I'm couple of weeks away from graduating from high school. I have always been a nerd and I like playing games, watching TV or movies etc.

You're still reading this? Awesome! I think I'm going to break my schedule the first week because now I'm so excited to start telling you everything but I try to withheld my enthusiasm. Tomorrow will be the "Monday-blog" and I'm going to tell you how I became a brony!

Oh, and by the way, the pony above is my OC made by my friend SharkMachine.



No comments:

Post a Comment